Mountain Hot Tub, a Finnleo dealer, helped Conrad Anker, the North Face Climbing Team leader, install a sauna in his home to help him maintain his health and to remain in peak condition for climbing.
According to his North Face profile, these are a sampling of Conrad's many accomplishments:
- First ascent of the Shark’s Fin on Meru, India
- First ascent of East Face of Vinson Massif, Ellsworth Mountains, Antarctica
- First ascent of Rakekniven Peak, Snow Petrel Wall, Queen Maud Land, Antarctica – VI 5.10 A3
- Three summits of Mt Everest, one without supplemental oxygen
- First ascent of Continental Drift, El Capitan – VI 5.10 A4
Learn how Conrad Anker integrates sauna into his training & health care to remain an elite climber and North Face Athlete.
Some of the great insight Conrad shares in this powerful video:
- “Humidity accentuates temperature…encouraging blood to move through the body.”
- “Sauna is a great compliment to intense physical activity”
- When in a sauna, one can…”process the day"