Finnleo's AT series generators by Amerec are engineered for performance and reliability. The innovative "soft steam" feature provides the ultimate in steam bathing comfort. Minimal temperature variations and an even flow of steam are the two most important performance characteristics of a steam bath. Amerec engineering delivers both with innovative "soft steam" element switching to maintain a consistent and comfortable bathing environment. The AT uses full power to quickly heat up the steam room to its preset temperature; then it cuts power to half its elements, resulting in a more consistent flow of soft billowing steam and more stable temperature.
The AT Series steam generator package includes the innovative T100 Touch control and the ADT automatic drain kit. No need to order individual items for a complete steam shower installation. Simply select the appropriate kW size generator for the shower space and add a ComfortFlo™ steam head in the finish of your choice.
T100 Touch Control
Amerec's T100 Touch Control, with a large touch screen display and sleek European design, is a beautiful addition to any steam bath.
- Large, touch screen display for easy control of temperature and time settings
- Displays temperature in Fahrenheit or Celsius
- Sleep mode with integral sensor to activate screen when approached
- Delayed start feature to pre-heat steam room at selected time up to 24-hours in advance
- Multiple language settings include Spanish and English
- Remote mounted sensor allows the Touch control to be mounted inside or outside the steam shower or steam room
- Flush-mount, low-profile installation
- Installed dimensions: 6-1/4"H x 4"W
Request a brochure
Request a quote
Visual tour library